Appliance reviews

We ordered almost all of our appliance from AJmadison.com with Jenni's account. They don't charge tax or shipping, so their prices were hands down the best based on that.

Verona 36" Dual Fuel Range

We saved a lot of money ($2000 or more) going with this brand. It is very "basic" but we have loved it. The lightbulb inside burned out really quickly which is annoying (and we still need to replace it), but otherwise I don't have complaints. It does not show the temperature while it's preheating, but I don't mind that. 



Maytag French Door Counter Depth Refridgerator

I love from a looks and mess perspective that we don't have water in the door of the fridge. There is a water dispenser inside. We went from full depth to counter depth and that was a big change. We feel like we lost a lot of fridge space. The freezer is TINY! The quality doesn't feel that great, but nothing has broken. It just seems like the plastic shelves aren't that sturdy. But it's serving it's purpose well.

I can't say much about the dishwasher. We had a few problems at first, but it's fine now. It washes the dishes. My bowls don't fit well, but that might just be the size of bowl I have. I do like that the buttons are hidden up top and aren't on the face of the dishwasher.

Sink and Faucet

I LOVE our giant rectangular stainless steel sink as well as the sleek chrome faucet with just one handle and the pull down spray. I spend a ton of time standing at the sink washing dishes so I was really picky about what I wanted. I really like that we have one giant side of the sink and one smaller side. I handwash too often to have one whole huge open sink. I'd waste a ton of water. Stainless does scratch easily, and there are some new cool sinks on the market (black!) that I didn't know about when I chose this one, but I am really happy with this.




GE Advantium Microwave (but it's also an oven!)

Love this thing, but if you only use it as a microwave it's not worth. We gave up double ovens and this was how we made up for the loss of the 2nd oven. It only poses an issue occasionally when I'm roasting something in it and I need to nuke something, but otherwise we are really happy with it as a second oven option. You do have to take out the glass tray and put the metal in when you want to use it as an oven, but we don't mind that.




Comments

Popular Posts